Compare United Way vs Food Gatherers BETASee how working at United Way vs. Food Gatherers compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Way vs. Food Gatherers. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Way scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Food Gatherers scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at United Way.
- "Non profit" was the most mentioned Con at United Way.
I worked at Food Gatherers
Food Gatherers is such a positive environment, and everyone who works for it truly cares about doing good for the community. It's an amazing place to work, both for its office environment and the... purposeful impact it has throughout Washtenaw County.
There really weren't any downsides to working for Food Gatherers.