Compare UnitedHealth Group vs Aerotek BETASee how working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Aerotek compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Aerotek. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UnitedHealth Group scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Aerotek scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at UnitedHealth Group.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Aerotek.
- Aerotek had 210 more reviews than UnitedHealth Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Aerotek for less than a year
Training takes a couple of days to less than 2 weeks. You will be assigned a mentor and they will have you learn the material.
There will be a ton to learn regards to being able to find and locate a document. The pay for this position is reasonable for a contract but I'm only hoping they increase it from $16.07 to $18.00 or... so to be worth all the research you are required to do. I'm also doing remote work. Although they give you a checklist of what equipment to bring home, they expect you to know how to disassemble everything to be put into a box & set it up at home.