Compare UnitedHealth Group vs Affiliated Computer Services BETASee how working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Affiliated Computer Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Affiliated Computer Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UnitedHealth Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- UnitedHealth Group had 1,241 more reviews than Affiliated Computer Services that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- UnitedHealth Group had 867 more reviews than Affiliated Computer Services that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at UnitedHealth Group.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Affiliated Computer Services.
I worked at UnitedHealth Group full-time for less than a year
Everyone I worked with was very welcoming and helpful.
I worked on a different floor than the majority of my coworkers, which made communication a little more difficult.
I have been working at Affiliated Computer Services full-time for more than 3 years
Work life balance, lots of learning opportunities
Growth opportunities are limited, but learning experience is high.