Compare UnitedHealth Group vs American Red Cross BETASee how working at UnitedHealth Group vs. American Red Cross compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UnitedHealth Group vs. American Red Cross. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UnitedHealth Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at UnitedHealth Group.
- "Donors" was the most mentioned Pro at American Red Cross.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at UnitedHealth Group.
- "Volunteers" was the most mentioned Con at American Red Cross.
I have been working at American Red Cross full-time for more than 5 years
Every day is different. You will do very rewarding work. You need to be proactive to focus on things that are really interesting to you. Great teammates spread out all over the country.
You have to create your own work life harmony but it is possible and management is supportive.