Compare UnitedHealth Group vs Anthem BETASee how working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Anthem compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Anthem. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UnitedHealth Group scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Anthem scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- UnitedHealth Group had 1,002 more reviews than Anthem that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- UnitedHealth Group had 291 more reviews than Anthem that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Anthem full-time for more than 3 years
This is a very diverse company that values both the employee and customers. Work life balance is great
Favoritism and division. In order to grown or transfer to another department you have to be notice or join groups
Advice to Management
Better management and training