Compare UnitedHealth Group vs HonorHealth BETASee how working at UnitedHealth Group vs. HonorHealth compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UnitedHealth Group vs. HonorHealth. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HonorHealth scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at UnitedHealth Group.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at HonorHealth.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at UnitedHealth Group.
- "Jcl" was the most mentioned Con at HonorHealth.
I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than 5 years
The company is so big that it depends on where you get placed. If you have a bad manager, get your experience then transfer to a better boss and department.
I wish our health benefits were better.