Compare UnitedHealth Group vs Kaiser Permanente BETASee how working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Kaiser Permanente compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Kaiser Permanente. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kaiser Permanente scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at UnitedHealth Group.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Kaiser Permanente.
- UnitedHealth Group had 189 more reviews than Kaiser Permanente that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than a year
Great company with plenty opportunity to find a career. Always be in the lookout for something better.
My current position does not offer much work/life balance
Advice to Management
Be more involved and supportive