Compare UnitedHealth Group vs Sleep Number Corporation BETASee how working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Sleep Number Corporation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Sleep Number Corporation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UnitedHealth Group scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Sleep Number Corporation scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at UnitedHealth Group.
- "Great product" was the most mentioned Pro at Sleep Number Corporation.
- UnitedHealth Group had 316 more reviews than Sleep Number Corporation that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Sleep Number Corporation full-time for more than 5 years
Amazing products, superior technology, great education and training, good pay and plenty of opportunities to grow with the company
Work/life balance, some leadership concerns
Advice to Management
Listen to your teams in the stores