Compare UnitedHealth Group vs TeamHealth BETASee how working at UnitedHealth Group vs. TeamHealth compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UnitedHealth Group vs. TeamHealth. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UnitedHealth Group scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- TeamHealth scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- UnitedHealth Group had 905 more reviews than TeamHealth that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at UnitedHealth Group.
- "Teamhealth" was the most mentioned Con at TeamHealth.
I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than 5 years
The company is so big that it depends on where you get placed. If you have a bad manager, get your experience then transfer to a better boss and department.
I wish our health benefits were better.