Compare Universal Protection Service vs Alder BETASee how working at Universal Protection Service vs. Alder compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Universal Protection Service vs. Alder. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Alder scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Uniforms" was the most mentioned Pro at Universal Protection Service.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Alder.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Universal Protection Service.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at Alder.
I have been working at Universal Protection Service full-time
full time work at average pay
Hours and management is lacking
I have been working at Alder full-time for more than a year
Great culture, with emphasis on success and constant progression.
Customer service is still catching up to the high volume of excited new customers.