Compare Universal Protection Service vs Alder BETASee how working at Universal Protection Service vs. Alder compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Universal Protection Service vs. Alder. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Alder scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "No pros" was the most mentioned Pro at Universal Protection Service.
- "Alder" was the most mentioned Pro at Alder.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Universal Protection Service.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at Alder.
I worked at Universal Protection Service full-time
Great freedom to actually do your job and considerate if you needed time to handle important personal issues without repercussions.
We had long work hours that was steady. The work days would be everyday without a break in time. Sometimes the shift would be late night and then the next day early morning.