Compare Universal Studios vs Universal Orlando Resort BETASee how working at Universal Studios vs. Universal Orlando Resort compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Universal Studios vs. Universal Orlando Resort. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Universal Studios scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Universal Orlando Resort scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Theme park" was the most mentioned Pro at Universal Studios.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Universal Orlando Resort.
- Universal Orlando Resort had 15 more reviews than Universal Studios that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I have been working at Universal Studios full-time for more than 3 years
I was a shy person prior to joining this company, now I'm very comfortable in public speaking.
Company is so big its hard to feel significance beyond your immediate team. But this is an issue with every big company.