Compare University of Chicago vs Rush University Medical Center BETASee how working at University of Chicago vs. Rush University Medical Center compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Chicago vs. Rush University Medical Center. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Chicago scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
- Rush University Medical Center scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- University of Chicago had 58 more reviews than Rush University Medical Center that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- University of Chicago had 33 more reviews than Rush University Medical Center that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at University of Chicago.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Rush University Medical Center.
I have been working at Rush University Medical Center full-time for more than 3 years
Rush is a team-oriented culture that truly puts patient care and employee well-being at the top of its priorities. I feel proud to work with an organization that is a force for good in the... Chicagoland area.
More office space needed for support services.