Compare University of Colorado vs SCL Health BETASee how working at University of Colorado vs. SCL Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Colorado vs. SCL Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Colorado scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- SCL Health scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Colorado.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at SCL Health.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at University of Colorado.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at SCL Health.
I have been working at SCL Health full-time for more than 10 years
The non profit culture is heartwarming. Lots of community feel and nurses are treated with respect and as part of the team. There is much empowerment and opportunities for leadership.
Somewhat lower pay than other hospitals
Advice to Management
Try to pay nurses enough to afford Denver