Compare University of Maryland vs 2U BETASee how working at University of Maryland vs. 2U compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Maryland vs. 2U. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Maryland scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- 2U scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Maryland.
- "Unlimited pto" was the most mentioned Pro at 2U.
- "College park" was the most mentioned Con at University of Maryland.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at 2U.
I worked at University of Maryland part-time for more than a year
This position was meaningful and really helped me out in helping me get my graduate degree.
There were only several positions (so competitive and once in the job, it was super busy!)
I have been working at 2U full-time for more than 3 years
Chip really cares about his employees and it shows. Amazing benefits (including unlimited PTO). Fun events throughout the year.
Not really a con, however for this position it’s best to be a self-starter and be able to manage numerous items at once.
Advice to Management
Thank you for being such a great place to work! The only suggestion I would make is to continue with the DDOTTs. It is an amazing way to bring the company together everyday for a few minutes.