Compare University of Michigan vs Kingsborough Community College BETASee how working at University of Michigan vs. Kingsborough Community College compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Michigan vs. Kingsborough Community College. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Michigan scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Michigan.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Kingsborough Community College.
- "Winters" was the most mentioned Con at University of Michigan.
- "Cuny" was the most mentioned Con at Kingsborough Community College.
I worked at University of Michigan part-time for more than a year
Best university workplace while able to balance both study and work.
Nothing as such, but if there was a hike in salary that would have been awesome. But except that everything was great.
I have been working at Kingsborough Community College full-time for more than 8 years
Pretty campus and nice co-workers
A lot of red tape