Compare University of Michigan vs Michigan State University BETASee how working at University of Michigan vs. Michigan State University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Michigan vs. Michigan State University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Michigan scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Michigan State University scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- University of Michigan had 95 more reviews than Michigan State University that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Winters" was the most mentioned Con at University of Michigan.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Michigan State University.
I worked at Michigan State University part-time for more than 3 years
My supervisor is excellent. Your wage depends on what level you are, if your level increases, your wage will increase as well
I think it really depends on your supervisor's work style & personality.