Compare University of Phoenix vs Western Governors University BETASee how working at University of Phoenix vs. Western Governors University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Phoenix vs. Western Governors University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Western Governors University scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Phoenix.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Western Governors University.
- "Enrollment" was the most mentioned Con at University of Phoenix.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Con at Western Governors University.
I have been working at Western Governors University full-time for more than 8 years
Wonderful supportive environment. Best place ever!
None none None none None none None none
Advice to Management
Thank you for always supporting and investing in me!