Compare University of Southern California vs Bank of America BETASee how working at University of Southern California vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Southern California vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Southern California scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Bank of America scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Bank of America had 2,524 more reviews than University of Southern California that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Neighborhood" was the most mentioned Con at University of Southern California.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
I worked at University of Southern California full-time
Good for building a network
Sometimes the work piles up and you will be working long hours
I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 10 years
Work life balance Empowered to make a positive financial difference in people’s life’s. Company truly care about their clients financial well-being Leadership truly invest in associates growth... with the company.
While the company promotes work life balance sometimes staffing constraints hinder this. Miserly due to recent pandemic.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing. You are always a step ahead of the rest. Very innovative. I couldn’t be prouder to work for this company.