Compare University of Southern California vs Claremont Graduate University BETASee how working at University of Southern California vs. Claremont Graduate University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Southern California vs. Claremont Graduate University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Southern California scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Claremont Graduate University scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- University of Southern California had 159 more reviews than Claremont Graduate University that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Neighborhood" was the most mentioned Con at University of Southern California.
- "Cgu" was the most mentioned Con at Claremont Graduate University.
I have been working at University of Southern California full-time for more than 3 years
- access to pan university coursework
- fixed income for 5 years
I have been working at Claremont Graduate University full-time for less than a year
small size class and professors are good
tuition there is not cheap