Compare Upstream Business Solutions vs Activision Blizzard BETASee how working at Upstream Business Solutions vs. Activision Blizzard compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Upstream Business Solutions vs. Activision Blizzard. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Upstream Business Solutions scored higher in 2 areas: % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Activision Blizzard scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Activision Blizzard.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Activision Blizzard.
I worked at Upstream Business Solutions full-time
- Good mentors - The main leader is a good motivator - Good teammates
- High pressure - Have to deal with lots of rejection on a daily basis - You cannot build a solid relationship with individuals given that your territory constantly changes
I worked at Activision Blizzard for less than a year
My team members are some of the best human beings I've met. They were all very helpful and friendly, and takes Blizzards "Learn and Grow" mindset to heart.
Not there long enough to experience cons.