Compare Upstream Business Solutions vs Upstream BETASee how working at Upstream Business Solutions vs. Upstream compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Upstream Business Solutions vs. Upstream. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Upstream Business Solutions scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Upstream scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Upstream.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Upstream.
I worked at Upstream Business Solutions full-time
- Good mentors - The main leader is a good motivator - Good teammates
- High pressure - Have to deal with lots of rejection on a daily basis - You cannot build a solid relationship with individuals given that your territory constantly changes
I worked at Upstream full-time
International exposure and developing markets experience, new product lines coming up all the time. An energetic and young team of professionals. there is room to grow if you stick around long enough.
Like any other company that is experiencing growth pains, there are times when work can be very stressful and hectic and tensions high. International market operations can and will always be very... volatile and will affect target achievement from time to time.
Advice to Management
You're working very hard and everyone can tell. keep it up.