Compare Urban Outfitters vs H&M BETASee how working at Urban Outfitters vs. H&M compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Urban Outfitters vs. H&M. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Urban Outfitters scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- H&M scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Urban Outfitters.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at H&M.
- H&M had 36 more reviews than Urban Outfitters that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Urban Outfitters part-time
- great staff - easy work - fun environment
- not great pay - extremely busy days - poor corporate staff support
Advice to Management
Give your part-time workers more money and benefits!
I have been working at H&M full-time for more than 3 years
Great benefits, work/life balance, very easy training program, and high salaries!
Lack of support from district team, busy workload, and high turnover of sales advisors!