Compare Utah Department of Human Services vs State of Utah BETASee how working at Utah Department of Human Services vs. State of Utah compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Utah Department of Human Services vs. State of Utah. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Utah Department of Human Services scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- State of Utah scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at State of Utah.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at State of Utah.
I worked at Utah Department of Human Services part-time for more than a year
-Great purpose of work with sentimental value -Friendly coworkers -The best benefits
-They don't pay as good as you would like
Advice to Management
Get approval to increase pay