Compare VMware vs 3Core Systems BETASee how working at VMware vs. 3Core Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at VMware vs. 3Core Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- VMware scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- 3Core Systems scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at VMware.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at VMware.
I have been working at VMware full-time for more than a year
- Amazing culture from supporting BLM to taking key holidays off to practicing what they preach. I have thoroughly enjoyed joining various PODs (culture groups) and getting deep with coworkers. -... Amazing onboarding experience because we sell the best onboarding/employee experience tools! - Leading the industry in every almost every product. Customers are genuinely interested in the VMware vision. - THE BEST benefits. From 18 weeks maternity/paternity (don't have to take all at once), to funds for extra learnings (i.e. conferences, courses) - Great learning environment (2 trainings/week)
- Compensation disparities among tenure vs quota (might have largest quota on the team but make the least) - Commission structure changes every year
Advice to Management
Give larger raises/more promotions to avoid losing people. Stop changing comp plan and territories so much. Do not look down on people who want to WFH permanently (performance should be the only... deterrence).