Compare VMware vs Palo Alto Networks BETASee how working at VMware vs. Palo Alto Networks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at VMware vs. Palo Alto Networks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- VMware scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at VMware.
- "Great products" was the most mentioned Pro at Palo Alto Networks.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at VMware.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Palo Alto Networks.
I have been working at VMware full-time
Employee first culture and excellent leadership across the company. Fast growing in the industry and exponential transformation across the organization.
Large company, so need to put extra emphasis to be visible with key leadership and grow your career. Lots of opportunity to flourish.
I have been working at Palo Alto Networks full-time for less than a year
- Growth opportunities - Driven management team - Aggressive M&A
- Work life balance - Weekly hours
Advice to Management