Compare VMware vs RichRelevance BETASee how working at VMware vs. RichRelevance compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at VMware vs. RichRelevance. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- VMware scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at VMware.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at RichRelevance.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at VMware.
- "Cpo" was the most mentioned Con at RichRelevance.
I have been working at VMware full-time for more than a year
Great culture, provide sense of mission
Pay doesn’t seem competitive enough
Advice to Management
Streamline the number of products offering
I have been working at RichRelevance full-time for more than 3 years
Great, hardworking colleagues on my team and throughout the company. Smart, good human beings who do their best to work collaboratively and get the job done. Despite being remote since March,... everyone's really pulled together to stay connected with each other and focused on the right things. It's one of the few places I've worked where the company really lives its values. Products that have real world impact, especially during the COVID shutdowns when retail has had to rely much more heavily on their online channels. Good benefits and some creative perks. My favorite is the personalized bobbleheads everyone gets on their 1st anniversary.
We run lean. We could get even more done if we had a few more people.
Advice to Management
I like that people from all parts of the company get to present their work at Town Hall, not just the execs, and the weekly update we get from our CEO.