Compare Valero Energy vs Texas Department of Criminal Justice BETASee how working at Valero Energy vs. Texas Department of Criminal Justice compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Valero Energy vs. Texas Department of Criminal Justice. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Valero Energy scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Texas Department of Criminal Justice scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Texas Department of Criminal Justice had 23 more reviews than Valero Energy that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Refinery" was the most mentioned Con at Valero Energy.
- "Inmates" was the most mentioned Con at Texas Department of Criminal Justice.
I worked at Valero Energy
excellent employee culture, open door policy, good pay/benefits, great overall inclusive internship experience, project based internship, exposure to high-level management
project was picked for you, some found theirs to be not interesting
I have been working at Texas Department of Criminal Justice full-time for less than a year
full time, office hours, good benefits
Favoritism is a draw back