Compare Vanguard vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at Vanguard vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Vanguard vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Vanguard scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Wells Fargo had 1,828 more reviews than Vanguard that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Entry level" was the most mentioned Con at Vanguard.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
I have been working at Vanguard full-time for less than a year
I'm new to Vanguard and excited to have joined. I'm happy with compensation, the benefits package and the company has a wealth of mobility opportunities. During the interview process I met many... tenured people who had a built a great career moving around the company
I haven't identified anything negative yet but nothing is perfect. Overall I'm impressed and looking forward to my new role.
Advice to Management
None at this time