Compare Vector Marketing vs Amp Exposure BETASee how working at Vector Marketing vs. Amp Exposure compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Vector Marketing vs. Amp Exposure. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Vector Marketing scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Vector Marketing.
- "Friends and family" was the most mentioned Con at Vector Marketing.
I worked at Vector Marketing part-time for less than a year
- A good part time job while in school - Opportunity to grow - Build resume - Meet new people - $17 per appointment even if customer doesn’t buy anything
- Find your own clients - Schedule your own work week - Hours of practicing the right pitch - No guarantees
I worked at Amp Exposure part-time
Such a positive work environment! The team is really built around making sure you succeed. Personal and professional development is really high on the list of priorities and this job will make you a... better person overall.
It is not for the faint of heart. You will be surrounded by people devoted to making themselves better everyday, and as they say you are whom you hang out with. If you have no interest in finding... your highest potential then this opportunity really isn’t for you.