Compare Vectorworks vs Next Century BETASee how working at Vectorworks vs. Next Century compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Vectorworks vs. Next Century. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Next Century scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Vectorworks.
- "Next century" was the most mentioned Pro at Next Century.
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Con at Vectorworks.
- "Next century" was the most mentioned Con at Next Century.
I worked at Vectorworks part-time for less than a year
Everyone was willing to lend an ear or some advice, even if they weren't on my team. It's a big business, so there were always new faces, but I got to know quite a few of my coworkers. Learned a lot... - certainly didn't just do office/busy-work. There was also an opportunity to give an oral presentation at the end of our internship on all the projects we worked on.
Can't think of any, but obviously working as an intern is different than working as a full-time employee.