Compare Verizon vs IBM BETASee how working at Verizon vs. IBM compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Verizon vs. IBM. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Verizon scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- IBM scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Verizon.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Verizon.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
I have been working at IBM full-time for less than a year
There are many growth opportunities, and your career path is truly what you make of it. During on boarding, as a new hire, everyone has been tremendously welcoming and open to answering questions.
It is difficult to know who is who, but this is the case for any big corporation.