Compare Visa Inc. vs General Dynamics Information Technology BETASee how working at Visa Inc. vs. General Dynamics Information Technology compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Visa Inc. vs. General Dynamics Information Technology. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Visa Inc. scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Visa Inc. had 91 more reviews than General Dynamics Information Technology that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Visa Inc..
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at General Dynamics Information Technology.
I have been working at Visa Inc. full-time for less than a year
As a new grad, I was hesitant to choose Visa. Company reviews were mixed, and it's not the most sexy company. However, I'm glad I did. There are some very smart folks around the Bay area offices that... take in interest in supporting you as a new grad. Many company resources available as well. Upper management receptive to ideas and change. Phenomenal benefits (401k matching, good health insurance, etc.) on par (or better) with top companies (but does not include perks). Visa has an average tenure that is years longer (like 4X) than the Bay Area average which is a testament to opportunities here and employee willingness to stick around.
Experiences vary wildly by location and team Though benefits are great here, perks are in no way comparable with other companies in the Bay. Not good Too much focus on security
I worked at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time for more than a year
People are so nice and the pay is good
Promotions are slow because of its nature