Compare Visa Inc. vs Luxoft BETASee how working at Visa Inc. vs. Luxoft compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Visa Inc. vs. Luxoft. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Visa Inc. scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Luxoft scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Visa Inc..
- "Interesting projects" was the most mentioned Pro at Luxoft.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Visa Inc..
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Luxoft.
I have been working at Visa Inc. full-time for less than a year
- good health benefits (completely paid for) - good 401(k) match - good pay - I feel like they genuinely believe in their diversity and inclusion efforts - challenging work - as close to a proper... balance of process vs discretion for a company of this size - CEO seems like an authentic leader - people are nice
- long hours. There’s a lot of night calls and the work never seems to end. I don’t mind though - security is very important at Visa. This is the way it should be, but it means things sometimes move... slower than you may be used to and there’s more bureaucratic red tape. - high expectations. Felt like most people are high performers here, so sometimes the pressure may get to you to do more.
Advice to Management
Learn to scale back on number of deliverables when resources get thin. Otherwise, please continue with everything else. Leadership is doing a great job of recognition and mindfulness.
I have been working at Luxoft full-time for more than 5 years
A pleasant enough company for both beginners and experienced ones who value the stability of projects and the scale of work. Transparent processes, great team
I did not find any significant shortcomings
Advice to Management
conduct teambuildings more often