Compare Visa Inc. vs RDR BETASee how working at Visa Inc. vs. RDR compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Visa Inc. vs. RDR. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Visa Inc. scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
- RDR scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Visa Inc..
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Visa Inc..
I have been working at Visa Inc. full-time for less than a year
- good health benefits (completely paid for) - good 401(k) match - good pay - I feel like they genuinely believe in their diversity and inclusion efforts - challenging work - as close to a proper... balance of process vs discretion for a company of this size - CEO seems like an authentic leader - people are nice
- long hours. There’s a lot of night calls and the work never seems to end. I don’t mind though - security is very important at Visa. This is the way it should be, but it means things sometimes move... slower than you may be used to and there’s more bureaucratic red tape. - high expectations. Felt like most people are high performers here, so sometimes the pressure may get to you to do more.
Advice to Management
Learn to scale back on number of deliverables when resources get thin. Otherwise, please continue with everything else. Leadership is doing a great job of recognition and mindfulness.