Compare Vivint Smart Home vs Alder BETASee how working at Vivint Smart Home vs. Alder compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Vivint Smart Home vs. Alder. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Vivint Smart Home scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Alder scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Vivint Smart Home.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Alder.
- "Door to door" was the most mentioned Con at Vivint Smart Home.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at Alder.
I worked at Vivint Smart Home part-time
-High paying commission structure -Teaches college kids/young professionals how to hustle -Fun team environment and great training from management
-A lot of people who try it won’t succeed (D2D isn’t for everyone)
I have been working at Alder full-time for more than a year
Great culture, with emphasis on success and constant progression.
Customer service is still catching up to the high volume of excited new customers.