Compare Vodafone vs Suddenlink Communications BETASee how working at Vodafone vs. Suddenlink Communications compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Vodafone vs. Suddenlink Communications. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Vodafone scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Vodafone.
- "Free cable" was the most mentioned Pro at Suddenlink Communications.
- "Career path" was the most mentioned Con at Vodafone.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Suddenlink Communications.
I worked at Suddenlink Communications full-time for more than 5 years
Great company to work for. Great benefits/employee perks. Excellent pay in Direct Sales if you're willing to work.
Upper management is quite political. Almost no leadership training since the Altice USA acquisition.
Advice to Management
Crank up the communication with front line management. Quarterly/annual "all hands on deck" would be better than dividing everyone up by region.