Compare Waffle House vs IHOP BETASee how working at Waffle House vs. IHOP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Waffle House vs. IHOP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Waffle House scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- IHOP scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Waffle House.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at IHOP.
- Waffle House had 54 more reviews than IHOP that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Waffle House full-time for more than a year
Cash daily, bonuses weekly, work with a team
Lots of hours and some people can't manage money when it is cash daily
Advice to Management
Hold people accountable so that there's only a few employees actually doing their jobs and everyone else leaving work for those employees