Compare Wake Technical Community College vs Wake County Public Schools BETASee how working at Wake Technical Community College vs. Wake County Public Schools compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wake Technical Community College vs. Wake County Public Schools. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Wake Technical Community College scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wake County Public Schools scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Wake County Public Schools had 6 more reviews than Wake Technical Community College that mentioned "Professional development" as a Pro.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Wake Technical Community College.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Wake County Public Schools.
I have been working at Wake Technical Community College full-time
Fair salary, good work/life balance.
Can be difficult to balance staff and faculty requirements.
I have been working at Wake County Public Schools full-time for more than 5 years
Some pros are the benefits, the track out schedule and colleagues.
no union, not a lot of raises, revolving door of principals at some schools