Compare Walgreens vs Amazon BETASee how working at Walgreens vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walgreens vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Walgreens.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Walgreens.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Walgreens full-time for more than a year
Great benefits, room for growth, and fairly simple job
Upper management can be rude depending what location
Advice to Management
Everyone works for Walgreens who's in the building, so even if you're a manager please help when lines get long or to help with daily tasks instead of "being too good" to do certain tasks.