Compare Walmart vs Abercrombie & Fitch BETASee how working at Walmart vs. Abercrombie & Fitch compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. Abercrombie & Fitch. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walmart scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Abercrombie & Fitch scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Abercrombie & Fitch.
- Walmart had 1,428 more reviews than Abercrombie & Fitch that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Walmart full-time
Really is the best job you could have, it’s fun and the team is a big family.
Tiring sometimes, it can be stressful but what job isn’t?
Advice to Management
It’s nice to have good managers like I do, especially since I used to have some pretty abusive bosses at my first job. So my advice would be keep being great