Compare Walmart vs American Eagle Outfitters BETASee how working at Walmart vs. American Eagle Outfitters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. American Eagle Outfitters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walmart scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- American Eagle Outfitters scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart.
- "Great discount" was the most mentioned Pro at American Eagle Outfitters.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Walmart.
- "Credit cards" was the most mentioned Con at American Eagle Outfitters.
I worked at Walmart full-time for more than a year
Good pay and great benefits here.
Lunch time are cut short and food is ok. It takes your whole lunch break to get to the microwave.
Advice to Management
Listen to your employees... they know more than they seem.
I worked at American Eagle Outfitters part-time for less than a year
-i got to work in the store of my favorite brand. -Employee discounts.
it was only a seasonal position.