Compare Walmart vs Barnes & Noble BETASee how working at Walmart vs. Barnes & Noble compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. Barnes & Noble. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walmart scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Barnes & Noble scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart.
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Barnes & Noble.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Walmart.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Barnes & Noble.
I worked at Barnes & Noble part-time
Barnes & Noble was a good place tp gain experiences, it was a good team, environment, and hard working
Any negative comment about Barnes & Noble
Advice to Management
The manager was a good mentor because she was very devoted to teach al the team