Compare Walmart vs Chipotle BETASee how working at Walmart vs. Chipotle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. Chipotle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walmart scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Chipotle scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Chipotle.
- Walmart had 1,384 more reviews than Chipotle that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Walmart full-time for more than a year
Multicultural, most of its processes and policies are well established, experience not necessary, benefits.
Lack of clarity in performance evaluation (if any), benefits begin when you are considered a permanent employee (Approximately 1 year later)
Advice to Management
Identify your hard workers (not just the one who gets along best with the boss), as well as their qualities so that they will be considered in future opportunities.