Compare Walmart vs Enterprise BETASee how working at Walmart vs. Enterprise compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. Enterprise. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walmart scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Enterprise scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Enterprise.
- Enterprise had 2,405 more reviews than Walmart that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Enterprise full-time for more than a year
-Awesome Company Culture -Great Pay / Benefits -Promote From Within -Work Life Balance -Learn How To Operate A Business -Paid Holiday / Sick Days -The Best Working Environment -You Are A... Person Here, Not Just A Number -Plenty of Volunteering Opportunities -Diversity Diversity Diversity!
-You Have To Work For Success -More Hours Than Most Jobs -Have To Work Some Weekends
Advice to Management
Keep doing what your doing! Taking care of customers, employees, and the community.... This is honestly the best company I have ever worked for. I LOVE IT HERE!