Compare Walmart vs Erlanger Health System BETASee how working at Walmart vs. Erlanger Health System compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. Erlanger Health System. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walmart scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Erlanger Health System scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart.
- "Level 1 trauma" was the most mentioned Pro at Erlanger Health System.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Walmart.
- "Short staffed" was the most mentioned Con at Erlanger Health System.
I have been working at Walmart full-time for more than a year
Working overnights is highly preferred if you don't like customers
Unrealistic projected stocking times doesn't take into consideration the person's ability or inability to execute stocking properly in a timely manner.
Advice to Management
Treat your people like humans instead of what a fricken paper says it wants done. It's easy to forget we're human when you're looking a paper. The high turnover rate has nothing to do with a persons... capability but rather a managers capacity to have humanity and understanding of ones ability and place their workers where productivity won't be compromised.