Compare Walmart vs Eyemart Express BETASee how working at Walmart vs. Eyemart Express compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. Eyemart Express. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walmart scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Eyemart Express scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart.
- "Free glasses" was the most mentioned Pro at Eyemart Express.
- Walmart had 1,466 more reviews than Eyemart Express that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Walmart part-time for less than a year
Work hours, Time Availablity, great management
Heavy workloads, Low amount of help from other coworkers talking
Advice to Management
None I can say right now. except for more pay, thanks.
I have been working at Eyemart Express full-time for less than a year
Pays well. It seems like the company really cares about the employees and they think of the best ways to help accommodate them. A lot of the long time employees are very happy working here.
When you work with people and managers you get along with, it will be good. If you clash with people, well, you are stuck there until they decide to leave.