Compare Walmart vs GameStop BETASee how working at Walmart vs. GameStop compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. GameStop. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walmart scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart.
- "Video games" was the most mentioned Pro at GameStop.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Walmart.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at GameStop.
I have been working at GameStop part-time for less than a year
I like how they have great customers service
When it's not the holidays preorders and orders are a lot of work
Advice to Management
I'm always going to stay in a good mood when I'm going to work