Compare Walmart vs Marco's Pizza BETASee how working at Walmart vs. Marco's Pizza compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. Marco's Pizza. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walmart scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Marco's Pizza scored higher in 6 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Marco's Pizza.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Walmart.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Marco's Pizza.
I have been working at Walmart full-time for less than a year
Good benefits when you become full-time Very good hourly salary The work shift is always a consistent time frame
Like any job, there are sometimes going to be coworkers that you don't like or clash with. Sometimes not enough people are scheduled to work and you're pressured to pick up that slack.
I worked at Marco's Pizza part-time for more than a year
Management was very flexible and encouraged all employees to work together. Clear directions and expectations were given for tasks that needed to be completed and training was provided on everything.
Sometimes people don't tip well.