Compare Walmart vs Microsoft BETASee how working at Walmart vs. Microsoft compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. Microsoft. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Microsoft.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Walmart.
- "Review system" was the most mentioned Con at Microsoft.
I worked at Walmart full-time for more than a year
Multicultural, most of its processes and policies are well established, experience not necessary, benefits.
Lack of clarity in performance evaluation (if any), benefits begin when you are considered a permanent employee (Approximately 1 year later)
Advice to Management
Identify your hard workers (not just the one who gets along best with the boss), as well as their qualities so that they will be considered in future opportunities.