Compare Walmart vs Niagara Bottling BETASee how working at Walmart vs. Niagara Bottling compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. Niagara Bottling. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walmart scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Niagara Bottling scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Niagara Bottling.
- Walmart had 1,393 more reviews than Niagara Bottling that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Walmart had 1,083 more reviews than Niagara Bottling that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Niagara Bottling full-time for less than a year
Plenty of hours and fair pay with good benefits. Coworkers were good people. Able to trade shifts easily if you can't work on a specific day.
Some days can be extremely exhausting depending on how many machines are running and if anyone is able to help you. 12 hour shifts/night shifts are not for everyone.